Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K November

kids


In the month of November I visited the blogs of a few students.One of which was Evan at Pt. England School. His blog was actually a video that he made that was animated and narrated. It was about visiting the pool that is a few blocks away from his school. I commented and told him that his blog was very cool and that the animations he made was not something that I could have done. It so awesome to see what kids are capable of.
The blog I visited that stands out the most in my head was called "The Age of Exploration". It is a high school class blog of History students. Since I plan on teaching History, this site amazed me. The blog I was assigned to read was by Jack and it was called History + Technology =Better Learning. The blog was about Jack's experience in his class and how technology has impacted him in this specific class. I commented and told him that I loved what they were doing. I asked him specifically if he preferred this classroom method as opposed to a traditional lecture style. He commented back to me and said that ".... learning with technology isby far the best way to learn history, as well as any subject."

No comments:

Post a Comment