Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K Summary

children in classroom with laptops


For the month of September I had the pleasure of reading and posting on several young students' blogs. I was generally impressed with their abilities to create and effectively use a blog. Most of them talked about general things going on in their lives like school work, siblings, sports, etc. My posts in response to them were just trying to encourage them to continue their blogs and keep their positive attitudes. Their classroom blogs were really awesome. It gave information about what they were doing in class, which I think would be especially beneficial to parents. The one blog that sticks out to me the most is the video from last week about differences and similarities. The students made self portraits and stated why they were different and similar. My favorite part was the bloopers at the end. It showed that they had fun while they were doing it and it wasn't just work.
I am enjoying this series of assignments because it illustrates different ways that blogs can be used in a learning environment and gives me ideas for how I can use one in my own classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Robin,

    "I am enjoying this series of assignments because it illustrates different ways that blogs can be used in a learning environment and gives me ideas for how I can use one in my own classroom."

    I liked this part of the class for that very reason as well!

    Thanks,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete